Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Alex! First party at Flogsta

With Orientation Week more than half way over, I was feeling pretty beat. Thursday, I opted for a well needed night off from going out to town. Friday night, it was our friend Alex's birthday so we all went over to celebrate with posters which Dylan kindly gave me as a present. He loved it. We had even written lovely things on the posters so he could feel quite, quite, loved. I'd post a photo of it - buuuut.... I'm not sure if it would be appropriate I'm sorry. Dylan has the photos though lol




The night was all in all, pretty awesome, complete with salsa dancing, wig wearing, guitar sing alongs, pizza and swedish banana split and introducing people to Super Snap. We were planning to go out to Varmlands but had so much fun that we just hung out at Flogsta! Good night.

2 comments:

Rachael : ) said...

Awww, didnt want to hang them up in your room? :P

Annie said...

Lol... well I just felt I could hang them up but I would not want to be in my room anymore. And I kinda wanted to be in my room cause I sorta am paying rent to live here. Ya know? I put up photos of you guys as well as your portable photoframe! Also pick a date for me to watch the dvd you made! Should it be like Aus day? Or later?