Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just a quick update with 13 days to go!

Wowwweee!!!! There is less than 2 weeeks until I'm off! I am kinda going off my nut trying to get everything that needs to get done done! Argh!

That's why I haven't written in here in a while. I did add a clock though! It shows what time it is in Sweden haha so you won't need to memorise time conversions.

So the last few weeks have been fairly action-packed. I've been working a lot, and any spare moment outside of it, beginning to find all the loose ends of the ropes I need to eventually begin to start to tie up. I really should be starting to tie all my loose ends now though! So am madly scrambling to find all them ropes! Dammit though, they keep on evading me!

In other news, my spanking new laptop is now here and boy, is it lovely! I am using it right now. I admit, after four years on a Macbook Pro, I am not used to using it and having never used Windows 7, I am pretty confused. I am getting there. But I have no doubt that making the transition from my crappy mac to a b-e-a-uuutiful PC will be well worth the hassle. Yes, that's right - I love PC.

My real estate issues are still yet to be sorted out but I am still intending to basically move out at the end of next week. My visa is half sorted and if you are wondering, no I have not received my acceptance letter in the mail yet! Lol. I give up with it. I've managed to get a digital copy anyway so whatever. OH and I have also booked my flight to Sweden. I will be over there from Amsterdam on the 6th January! I plan to stay in a hostel in Uppsala for a week in a 6 bed dorm mixed with people I don't know. It should be an interesting experience haha - I'm sure you will hear a lot about it.

That's all for now.
Cheers for reading haha and when I'm off I'm sure it will be much less whinging and more bragging - .... oh who am I kidding, I'm all about the whinging!

Currently listening to: Kill The Director by The Wombats

No comments: