Saturday, October 4, 2008

A piece of crap could not be crapper

Far out.

I'm deathly sick at the moment, the kind where you can hardly function, am oh so sleepy and need tissues by the boxful.

I had to go to work anyway and make myself function and run around for 8 hours straight - 3pm to 11pm. I did that last night too, when I was feeling even worse.

I am now limping due to being on my feet all day, coughing and blowing my nose due to sickness, bumping into things and getting bruises due to exhaustion, stressing due to having to perform the drums tomorrow with no practise, and feeling like I'm on fire due to having just been force fed an absolutely massive bowl of Ginger Soup.

Yes, my Mum's method of curing me quickly is to boil lots and lots of ginger and sweet potato and sit there and make me drink it while it burns my everything. That was after making me eat a big plate of peas, carrots and spinach. What a way to come back from work.

Worse still, it's apparently Daylight Savings tomorrow and I have to go and work at my other job at 8am....which means 7AM!!!! 

Bah. A piece of crap could not be crapper. Let's hope that Ginger Soup works.

No comments: