Saturday, May 2, 2009

GOLDEN GAYTIME KRUSHER!!!!

OMG

I just went to KFC for dinner and they have this new thing called the KRUSH BAR ..i think that's what it's called and they make these awesome ...icey drink smoothie watcha-ma-callits called Krushers!

WOW.

If you love golden gaytimes...try the golden gaytime krusher...its like...they...took a golden gaytime(oh glorious glorious golden gaytime) and mushed it up in a blender and HOLY MOLY IT IS SOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

I don't get it. I haven't seen any ads for this at all...we go in and WAM~! new menu... and huidhuaohfyuegfyehauiheufgeoa new awesome thing and I resent the fact I was not told about this earlier! Shun the KFC MARKETING TEAM!!!!! cos all I can really find on it is some random Japanese clip which I swear...is not from KFC...

ha. yea. weird. ..well anyway czech it OOOWWWTT!!!!

I gotta go pick someone up from the airport now im laaate but I had to write this down now cause YAY FOR GOLDEN GAYTIME DRINK!!!!

5 comments:

Jessmindalala said...

oooooooooooooh i have to go and pick my brothers up from warrawong in half an hour. as if im not going to go via kfc now...

Anonymous said...

How is KFC sneaking this mysterious KFC Krush Bar into our suburbs? No-one seems to know what it actually is... how can the internet fail me thus.... and why won't KFC tell me on their website?!

Anonymous said...

Gaytime krush=the bomb. I'm obsessed. Been driving to & callin KFCs everywhere on the hunt for em. It's the most random thing- KFC havin the best drink I've eva tasted (non-alcoholic of course.. Ooh- imgine if it had bailey's..)

Immaculat3 said...

Hello..... google searched the gaytime krusher cos my friend mentioned to me and I was like "What the heck are you talking about"..
And it led me to your page. I like Yves Klein Blue, btw..... I don't know if you actually like them, or you were just mentioning that you got to see them (in the blog from earlier about the design seminar thing).

Anyway... this is probably random, but I like commenting on things.

Hopefully they'll bring these krushers to Brisbane... some day soon. :)

Ciao

Anonymous said...

I saw the Krusher bar tonight , walked in had no idea it was there and wow , so many choices .. go to www.kfc.com.au/nutrition/documents/Nutrition Information - KFC Krushers-National.pdf